111 Bachelor · Perfect Family Entertainment Vacation Loft
Start At CAD 2000 monthly
6 Guests Wireless Air conditioning Kitchen Washing Machine Washing machine with drier Hair Dryer Heating Smoke detector Carbon Monoxide Detector Fire Extinguisher Essentials Hangers Iron Laptop Friendly workspace TV
Bathrooms number :
Bedrooms number :
Beds number :
Monthly discount :
Weekly discount :
Person capacity :
• Incredible 2400 Sqft. Apartment in heart of Old Montreal.
• Can host up to 17 guests.
• Perfect for family getaways.
• Features 3 Bedrooms with a pool table and poker table.
• Located on a quiet street in Old Montreal.
• Close to everything yet you can still find peace of mind at night.
• Multiple restaurants, bars and clubs in the area within walking distance.
• Walk-in closet right next to the stairway where you can store your shoes, coats and extra luggage.
• Apartment has two closed bedrooms and a mezzanine.
• You will find 4 double beds.
• There are also sofa beds and air mattresses in the apartment.
• Allowing up to 17 guests to stay comfortably.
• Has two spacious bathrooms, one with shower and the other with bath tub.
• Pool table and poker table in the living space.
• In the middle of the apartment is a patio with sun chairs.
Guests have access to the entire place and all amenities listed.
I am always ready to answer to any issues or questions my guests might have via:
• Airbnb App
• Text Messages, WhatsApp, WeChat (1-514-756-4558)
A perfect gateway from which to explore the rich history of Old Montreal, the so-called birthplace of Canada. Step back in time and onto the old city's cobbled streets and explore the churches, ancient squares, restaurants and cultural landmarks that decorate it. Take part in frequent cultural events and activities as performances and street artists present you with lasting, unforgettable experiences.
• Minutes away from the airport.
• Incredible easy of access via train, subway and bus stations.
• Parking lots and corners scattered across the area.
• Near a significant highway that connects you to other parts of the city.