2 Guests Cable TV Wireless Air conditioning Wheelchair access possible Swimming pool Kitchen Gym Washing Machine Washing machine with dryer Elevator Hair Dryer Heating Buzzer Smoke detector Carbon Monoxide Detector Fire Extinguisher Essentials Hangers Iron Laptop Friendly workspace TV Family/kid friendly Suitable for children Suitable for infants
Bathrooms number :
Bedrooms number :
Beds number :
Monthly discount :
Weekly discount :
Person capacity :
• Beautiful loft just minutes away from the heart of the city
• Experience a cosmopolitan lifestyle on your doorstep a stroll to bars and cafes.
• All the essential shopping you need with a number of great restaurants nearby.
• Walking distance from Chinatown, Old and Downtown Montreal.
• A loft of elegance and style.
• Very airy, light-filled in which to relax.
• Positioned for living convenience.
• Fully equipped kitchen.
• Washer + Dryer.
Guests will have access to the gym all year round and swimming pool during the summer period. Internet and local landline available.
A perfect gateway from which to explore the rich history of Old Montreal, the so-called birthplace of Canada. Step back in time and onto the old city's cobbled streets and explore the churches, ancient squares, restaurants and cultural landmarks that decorate it. Take part in frequent cultural events and activities as performances and street artists present you with lasting, unforgettable experiences.
• Minutes away from the airport.
• Incredible easy of access via train, subway and bus stations.
• Parking lots and corners scattered across the area.
• Near a significant highway that connects you to other parts of the city.